CALL FOR ARTISTS
– National Greeley Art Exhibition – The National Greeley Art Exhibition 2015 will be staged in the lobby of the beautiful Union Colony Civic Center in Greeley Colorado May 1-3, 2015. During this time frame three concerts have been scheduled bringing a large audience viewing YOUR art! Deadline to apply is March 16, 2015. Click here for more information and to apply!
– Evergreen Fine Arts Festival 2015 – The 49th Annual Evergreen Fine Arts Festival on August 22-23, 2015 is located in historic Heritage Grove Park, in Evergreen, Colorado. The original fine arts event for the Evergreen area, this high-quality arts festival provides the affluent bedroom community of Denver the best of the best in art. Ranked in the top 100 by Art Fair Source Book, close to 10,000 collectors from Ft Collins to Colorado Springs find their way to this free event nestled in the heart of the foothills west of Denver. Deadline to apply is March 15, 2015. More information can be found at www.EvergreenArtists.org.
– EAA Spring 2015 All Colorado Art Show – We are pleased to announce our annual Evergreen Artists Association Spring show at Main Street Fine Art Gallery. This juried Colorado Artists Show will run from April 24 – May 24 in Downtown Evergreen, a candidate Colorado Creative District. This will be an exciting event, open to all Colorado artists in a wide variety of media, with over $1,100 in cash prizes. We hope you will all enter your best work. Our last show was a huge success! Deadline to enter is April 5, 2015. More information and the prospectus can be found on our website www.EvergreenArtists.org.
– Manhole Cover Design Project– The City of Greeley Art Commission is seeking artistic designs from residents who currently live in the Greeley area to embellish manhole covers throughout the city. The intent of this project is to create awareness of the importance of water to Greeley and its connection to our land. All proposals must be received by 5pm on March 30, 2015. Click here for information.
– Uptown Tree Project – The City of Greeley’s One Percent for Art Program is requesting proposals for artists to create artwork for the ongoing Uptown Tree project along 8th Avenue between 10th Street and 16th Street in Greeley, CO. The Uptown Tree project is a means to aesthetically enhance 8th Avenue with a variety of original ‘Art Trees’ in recognition of Greeley as a designated ‘Tree City’. Interpretive “sculptural trees” will be purchased from artists and integrated into the corridor as permanent works of art. Proposals are due by midnight on April 6, 2015. Click herefor more information.